Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, April 17, 2009

I Hate To Be Sick!



It feels so terrible to be sick. I have been having high fever for two days and doctor said it is because of throat ulcers. As it is peak period for hand foot mouth disease now, I am disallowed to attend school in case it spreads to others.


Doctor 1 said that hand foot mouth disease can be limited to only mouth and throat. Doctor 2 said that typical hand foot mouth disease must show symptoms of rashes in palms and feet. ????? I am confused too. Whatever it is, I am given medical leave till next week.


It has been so painful to swallow food. I have company because there is another sick bird at home too. Yah, thanks to little bro who has spread the illness to me.


I guess mummy breaks record this week at the clinics having to bring bro and I to different doctors so many times for different medical reviews -- yet nobody can still confirm whether we are having typical hand foot mouth disease or just mouth ulcers.

0 comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP