Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, April 25, 2009

NAPFA RUN


I am a tiny figure in the distance (background of the lake)


The along awaited 1.6km run for my NAPFA test is finally here. We gathered at a very nice park this morning to get ready for the run. Thought I could not make it because I was sick for few days.







In action..see my tired look


Mum and father were giving me all tips for the run....Must be careful not to shove and push when running, must stop and walk if I do not feel well, must start the run steady and don't speed and more...



Thanks for their tips because I was amongst the first ones in my class to finish the long distance run. Mum and father were proud of my achievement.

0 comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP