Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, April 3, 2009

Have Fun in Life

The greatest joy in life now will be to:



Spend my whole day on my favourite pokemon game and manual and finally beat my brother in the battle frontier .





Help myself to a plate full of plums, strawberries, guava, grapes, kiwis and cherries. Thanks to my mum for providing me with a splatter of my favourite fruits everyday. I simply love fruits!




Take a dip in indoor swimming pool and cool off the heat. We are like roasted chickens being baked in a heated oven....it is so hot in Singapore now!

Good that it is weekends soon and all these are just a day away.

0 comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP