Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, April 5, 2009

NAPFA Test

My school NAPFA test is just round the corner. The family has a common goal to exercise today, for different reasons...some to keep fit, pass test, stay slim and follow the leader (haha, that's my brother).

Early in the morning, good time to swim without getting sun burn.



My swimming squad and my professional and macho coach. Yes, the middle one is me.



Late afternoon, good time to try out the fitness gadget with empty stomach just before dinner.






Pulling up the bar and I must be nuts trying to support my whole body with my neck. Papa as my personal fitness instructor.




Shhhh...taking a short break while instructor is not watching.




After a tiring day, finally in the evening, a good time to catwalk down the pebble stone path while the sun toned down and cool breeze brushed on our happy faces.





Catwalking or salsa dancing??? down the stoney path. Mummy as my personal catwalk and image consultant.



A tired, sweaty, red (rather than tanned) me??


0 comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP