Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Quotable Quotes

These are some of the famous quotes by Albert Einstein that my mum has shared with me to inspire me in LEARNING.

WOW BOY'S LEARNING INSPIRATION

"I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn."


"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."


"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."


"Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking."


" The important thing is not to stop questioning."

0 comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP