Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, May 29, 2009

Mid-year School Holidays

Finally................this is the last day of school before we go into the June School Holidays. We end our last day of school with Sports Day. Though my team did not win any prize, it is the Team Spirits and fun that counts.

Holidays won't be much fun this round because there is no travelling plan for the family due to the H1N1 outbreak. Instead I will be spending alot of time practising for my piano practical examinations and also swimming. Yah my father is my personal coach now and he is teaching me the proper hand leg coordinations. There are many fun events going on in Singapore now and I know my mummy will plan some fun activities for us.

The H1N1 cases have increased to 4 now in Singapore and my parents have asked us to avoid crowded places and stay hygienic.

0 comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP