Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My New Pets!



I have new family members in my house. They are our new hamsters and terrapins. I remember a few years ago when my parents bought hamsters for me and I was too young to take care of them. I also remember the old hamster giving birth to many babies. Now my parents want me to be responsible in taking care of my pets and that means to change their bedding and food and also to play with them.


These are what I have prepared for my hamsters and how I take care of them:


1) Lay the cage floor with bedding

2) Provide bath sand, water bottle and I give them fruitty food

3) Provide an exercise wheel to help my hamsters keep fit and fun

4) Provide double storey cage as I have two hamsters

5) Give them a little enclosure and lay the floor there also with bedding

6) Keep the hamsters away from sun

7) Clean the cage about twice a week

8) Refill food and change water daily

9) Play with hamsters everyday by letting them on my hands and they do bite and pass motions on my hands too!

10) Do not bathe hamsters



Divider - 03 Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP